Oh, how lovely! I have been presented with the One Lovely Blog Award by none other than my lovely friend Duck of Duck of Indeed. Duck, may you be blessed with a gigantic pond and a big shower of lovely fresh pieces of bread! Yayyy. Thanks much.
Now, there’s a huge responsibility associated with this
coveted…er, well yes, correct, this coveted award, and here are the rules…
- Thank the one that nominated you.
- Put up the picture for the One Lovely Blog Award.
- Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
- And nominate seven other people and tell them in their blogs that you nominated them.
Okies. I have already done Rule 1 and Rule 2. Check. Now for the seven things about myself. Hmm. Tricky. But here goes…
1. I’m the crazy aunt everyone warned you about!
2. I love chocolate. Chocolate comes from cocoa which comes out of a tree. That makes it a plant. Therefore, chocolate counts as salad. The end.
3. I think sharks aren’t so bad… If a stranger entered my house wearing only a speedo, I would probably attack him too.
4. I have learnt that unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck. For sure.
5. I always, always do good. One good turn…..gets most of the blanket. (guffaw)
6. I have come to realise that the world can be amazing when you’re slightly strange. Or different. Because then you’re special. Special with a capital ‘W’ …. W E I R D.
7. Finally… Be someone’s crazy aunt. Or uncle. Or grandma. Or, just plain crazy.
Phew. That made me think. A lot. But now you know me. A lot. Big grin.
I now crown the following blogs with the One Lovely Blog Award…
Congratulations! Continue writing your winning posts to delight us, inform us and entertain us. God bless!
Maloquacious © 2013